Friday, 11 February 2011

Are they weakening?

The Government has put on hold the sell-off of 15 % of publicly owned forests to consult further on issues like access and biodiversity.

The announcement refers to the 15 percent of English woodland already earmarked for the sale in last October's spending review and is separate from a continuing consultation over the remaining 85 percent of public forests that are the subject of the current controversy.

No comments:

Post a Comment